The Group

The Group

Monday, May 23, 2011

Please keep me and my team in your prayers as we travel to Zimbabwe, Africa.
Please pray for our safety and protection, for traveling mercies, and for God to use us in a mighty and awesome way to affect hearts and change lives for His kingdom.
I am so blessed and excited that God has opened these doors for me.
I know when I come back, I'll never be the same.
I'll look at the world through a new set of lenses.
My fears, my dreams, my goals, my passions, my money, my heart, my life, my world...will never be the same.
I love you all! God bless!!

4 comments:

  1. WAHOO!! :) I know the Lord will truly bless you during this experience. I will be praying like crazy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, today is the day!!! I'm double checking all of my stuff and making sure I'm ready to go! I will leave to go get Garrison at 2:15am, and we will head to Lubbock Airport!!
    I will post as often as I can--and if that is none while I am there, I will be writing everything down and posting pics when I get home.
    Love you all! Thank you all for your support and love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stories and Pictures to come shortly!! Sorry, I've been so busy since I've been home! My twins sister just had her baby so I've been gone to Dallas to visit her and see my new nephew--he's the 1st one of the family so it's kinda a big deal! :)
    But I'm posting soon for those who are waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete